Register now for our monthly webinar

Offer digitally-enabled financial guidance without the need for an AFSL

Provide maximum value to your accounting clients with minimum effort, cost and risk

Enhance your status as a trusted advisor with a full-service strategic analysis offer that improves compliance, financial outcomes, and firm revenue

Make appropriate advice accessible and affordable through our white-labelled SaaS platforms, accountantsGPS and moneyGPS.

As seen in


SMSF Check-Up Report

accountantsGPS integrates with BGL’s API extracting data from BGL’s Simple Fund 360 SMSF administration software to produce a digital SMSF Check-Up Report.

Start providing exceptional value from day one. Pre-loaded answers and a best-in-class algorithm mean you can create a fully tailored strategic analysis for any SMSF in under 5 minutes.

Strengthen your client relationships and build greater trust with actionable, easy-to-understand insights.

What's Included in the SMSF Check-up Report?

“The SMSF Check-Up (SCU) Report is a game changer in how we engage and assist our clients."

“Instead of spending days manually collating, reviewing and replicating what’s in the SCU report, our practice can run the report in 5 minutes, enabling us to better support and engage our large SMSF and member client base. 

We can keep abreast of key issues impacting their investment, and, best of all, it ensures we’re providing as much factual and relevant information as possible, without any concerns of overstepping when it comes to providing financial advice to our clients”.

Principal, Large Accounting Firm, VIC



Get behind the numbers and start maximising your client’s potential to create wealth.

accountantsGPS are a proud partner of the SMSF Association

The SMSF Association is the independent, professional body representing Australia’s self-managed super fund sector. They strive to raise the standard of advice provided by all SMSF professionals, and educate trustees to make informed decisions for their retirement. 


Money Check-Up Report

Empower your clients to make smarter money decisions, starting with this free, detailed report on their financial health and position. 

Help them clarify financial goals and the best ways to achieve them in under 15 minutes. Our client-led digital journey also offers the option to chat with a friendly GPS Coach.

What's Included in the Money Check-Up Report?


All services are offered at concessional pricing via fee reductions or cash rebates accessible from each service provider. All service providers have been reviewed by the moneyGPS Compliance & Investment Committee, including for cybersecurity protection and are also listed in the AFSL’s Approved Product List (APL).

  • Comprehensive Advice 
  • Wealth Platform
  • Lending & Finance
  • Personal Insurance
  • Aged Care Advice 
  • Aged Care Support 
  • Online Wills 
  • Bespoke Estate Planning 
  • Home Equity Release 
  • Advanced Care Plans 
  • Direct Property Services 
  • Property Fragment Investing  
  • Property Management 
  • Retail Reward Service 
  • Credit Scoring 
  • General Insurance
  • Health Insurance
  • Utilities & Telco Services – Review Service

Read more in our Financial Services Guide


Help your clients feel more confident about their financial wellbeing with access to affordable, compliant advice without needing an AFSL.

For Your Non-SMSF Clients

Fully support your client's financial wellbeing

Whether you’ve run the SMSF Check-Up Report for your clients, or they’ve completed the Money Check-Up Report themselves, be assured that all recommendations are geared towards the most appropriate next steps.

Subscription Pricing

Subscriptions start at just $255 per month per office — that’s 50% less than the RRP of a single SMSF Check-Up Report.

All SMSF tiered pricing options include

All services are ex gst I Fees Quoted are Per firm office I No retention of commissions – 100% Distributed | PA payment receives 10% off the price

accountantsGPS offers the following Platform Services which are available to all subscription tier
  • Onboarding Program
  • SMSF Documents
  • LRBA Financing
  • Group Insurance – No Medicals
  • Bespoke Estate Planning
  • Direct Property
  • Trustee Education
  • SMSF Newsletter – Qtrly.
  • Wealth Platform – Q4 2023
  • SMSF Advice Plans – Q4 2023
  • Non-Platform Services include Technical Webinars

What your clients get

  • Access to appropriate affordable digital advice Single-Topic SoAs for purchase, starting at less than $100 
  • A Freemium subscription where they can save thousands 
  • Option to upgrade to paid monthly subscription ($20-24pm) to gain additional discounts on SoAs and other benefits.
  • Access to educational courses.
  • Access to a large range of approved providers for discounted-rate services such as Wills and Estate Planning, Insurance, Lending and Finance.
  • Regular communications that help them get their finances in order.

What your firm gets

  • Option to white-label, including logo, brand colours, and services. 
  • Co-branded moneyGPS landing page on your website.
  • Comprehensive onboarding program where we do the heavy lifting.
  • Optional money-back guaranteed, done-for-you marketing program.
  • Option to include in-house customised products and services.
  • Access to technical webinars.
  • Management reporting function.
  • Annual strategic review.
  • Annual online conference .
  • Generous 80% revenue share from all financial services with the remaining 20% going to GPS-supported charities. 
  • 100% of revenue is retained for incorporated internal advisory or external referral services and products. 

Available to all advice-inclusive tiers, moneyGPS works with a marketing partner to implement an agreed client marketing and communication program via a secure platform. 


  • Helps your clients get the most value out of your moneyGPS subscription
  • Removes any cost or burden for your staff
  • Client data is held securely by our marketing partner in an omni-channel customer engagement platform.
  • moneyGPS does not have any access to your client data
  • A full-year marketing fee will be refunded if you don’t recoup the cost of the marketing program within the first year. 

What’s included in the marketing and communications program?

  • Launch campaign
  • Automated follow-up emails
  • Annual content marketing program
  • Monthly EDMs: specific services & promotions  
  • Monthly newsletter
  • Client surveys

An all-in-one subscription for your accounting practice

accountantsGPS and moneyGPS are designed so you can easily scale, create a new revenue stream for your business and support third-party referral sources without needing your own AFSL.

It is our policy not to retain any commissions received. 80% of commissions are allocated back to the subscribing practice, and the remaining 20% is donated to charity.

accountantsGPS provides access to a range of approved service partners and financial products. Subscriber firms are not obliged to use our approved service providers and can engage their existing providers at any time.



A full catalogue of single advice topics and products with only the most suitable being served up.


Digital advice SoAs range from $90-180 AUD per topic.


Access to a friendly coach who can walk clients through any report or SoA.


Financial services partners at reduced rates to help meet client needs.

Subscribe today to avoid establishment fees

Still wondering if accountantsGPS is right for your practice? Book a no-obligation call with founder and CEO George Haramis.